Broadband options in Fatima Nagar, Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter dputils
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,724

dputils

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,Can some one please let me know the broadband options in Fatima nagar, Pune ??I stay just beside Vishal MegaMart, shifted recently. Was using tata indicom in Vishrantwadi earlierAirtel doesn't operate in this area 🙁

as airtel doesnt operate in you area, the best option you would have is bsnl. 🙂

Hi, I have been suffering from the same problem...the only ISP avail is Sify and BSNL...BSNL has 1 month waiting and no one answers the phone for sify..u can contact sify pune on 1901443330/26051002...Best of luck.. Yusuf

I just got a sify connection in fatimanagar. amazingly they set up my connection within a day..but charged me 1000/- bucks for installation and 790/- per month for 128 Kbps unlimited connection.

heh i paid 3500 for installation couple of years back! best of luck dude. u need that with sify broadband.

I bet yusuf zahir is that "sixhats" guy from the other post about broadband comparision in india, the guy who claimed sify is the best and he's and independent but working for the "largest" telco in india! hehe

CONGRATS NEIGHBOURS !! Airtel is available in Fatima Nagar, Pune since Dec 2007.Simply the best. LOOK NO FURTHER. Go get it.