Broadband is going to be free all over India by 2009!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnykinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 4,954
WoW!!! It would be a dream come true... Maybe... BSNL and MTNL would make 8mbps lines as "paid" and 2mbps as free!!!

Free Broadband, sounds too good to be true, but its 2009...........

Lets talk of 2007 first, atleast get paid unlimited plans, then talk about making it free........

*sniff* aaaah 🙂

2mbps for free? i am not sure of getting 64kbps for free.btw this was posted in april too. so old news.

it may be that we can get 2mbps free but it will be distributed to their family members in a more better way then to public...... and it is a plan with government plans not to be launched so you can think for itttttttt....

it says "COULD". not "WILL". In india, "COULD" translates to "WILL DEFINITELY NOT"... 😛

99 = year 2099999 = year 2999thats what his ID means. i guess. so WAYYYYY BACK!he must be using 2TBps free in India right now!he also said 2mbps free is useless for him 😛

^^^Good analysis! "Wayback" and "Useless" 😀.............2TBps free in India right now! .............. :rofl:

then why dont they give dialup for free now, if they r giving broadband free in 2009, (think) . development in technology take place in months, and 2009, i hope i will stay alive. who has seen tomorrow.