Broadband in UK

• Thread starter Thread starter samrudha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,587

samrudha

In Uk in sheffield prices have fallen in last 6 months from 60 pound for an 2mbps connection to 6-7 pounds for the same one.So hopeful tat in India also the prices will very soon fall.Good luck

ya right.....may be in 20 years.

no yaar...i am not being pessimistic.i am just tellin what in reality is happenin in india.We can't go ahead if we go on talkin about 1/1.20 Rs for 1 mb kinda crap funda.if the gov isps are goin in that direction do you think broadband has any real future in india.They need to change a lot particularly the mindset, the understanding of what internationally is happening....only thing is we would definitely be there someday but at snails pace.

ya dude i get ur point !! Hope the TRAI & idiot journalist's are listenin :lol:

Originally posted by Suraj@Oct 17 2005, 12:56 PM
ya right.....may be in 20 years.[snapback]28837[/snapback]
[/quote]Ya, and by then, they would be looking at terabytes/sec range of speeds, with us still stuck far behind!

Originally posted by max@Oct 17 2005, 05:53 PM
is there any download cap, private ip bull $hit or port blocking?
[snapback]28848[/snapback]
[/quote]

Its completely UNLIMITED WITHOUT ANY CAPS

I've been on International forums where popl say they have a 1mbps connection and stuff with download restrictions (not limits).. He said, firsdt 20mbps downloads at 1mbps, n after that, Ha ha, 64kbps.... ha ha! I myself use 30 gbs a month.. ha ha!

They implement a rolling total over 7 days, where if you pulled lots, you get shaped, A friend in Oz confirms this. I won't be surprised to hear its the same with the UK.

Yeah lets all take a momet n pray that isp's india will get better in the very near furure 😛