Broadband in Sector-14 Gurgaon

• Thread starter Thread starter tarun1303
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 9,247
they are manageable here in sector 31. i call the local guys who usually fix issues quite fast. though there are minor random downtimes. so you would need to get out of the airtel mindset where things usually work great for months. a bit of struggle here and there but you no longer have to worry about hitting the fup. you should get 3.5mbps on their 4mbps plan. at 1099+taxes, it is a steal.

got the point.. lemme call up these guys and try to have a connection soon.. thanks a ton bro... 🙂

not an issue. the numbers are for the guys who serve my area. so they might not be responsible for sector 14. but they should be able to guide you on how to get a connection asap. this guy got me connected very fast. collected the cheque within an hour of me calling him up. got the connection the next day. very good experience overall. got another friend in sector 31 to dump airtel for reliance. he is also sort of happy with the connectivity.

BSNL is next option. Though you might have You Broadband or Tikona in your area as well.