Broadband In Chennai

avilhas

Hi all, Which broadband is the best in Chennai in a reasonable cost (512kbps)??????With unlimited download .........

umm you have few choices for that requirement throughout india. you can check for the new tata broadband plans. bsnl and airtel does not have them.

After extensive research....I have found that it is only TATA who gives 512 kbps (I believe from February 2007) complete unlimited in chennai. But @ 1850 +taxes, not sure if their service is worth it. If you are OK with night unlimited you can go for Airtel which would be either around 900 for 512MB day & night unlimited (9 PM - 8 AM) or 1200 for 1GB day & night unlimited. If you are looking for a cheap alternative (service is average) you can go for Hathway Prepaid 3 month plan which monthly works out to around 550 for 1 GB for night unlimited(11 PM - 9 AM)The other providers who do NOT have such similar options are YOU(formerly IQARA)BSNLSIFYRELIANCENote : I am excluding BSNL, RELIANCE, AIRTEL & IQARA's "upto 2 mbps - limited or 2 AM to 8 AM unlimited" plans