• Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 15,541

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Ok. I have decided to move back to Panchkula later this month. And no, I am not going back to Sify Broadband. Airtel Broadband has still not arrived. Let us see what I can manage to get for myself. Anyways, the point is that I do not think I would be coming back to delhi for the next couple of years. So, here is what I thought during a chat with Ankur Raheja. The guys here in and around delhi can meet and do a party somewhere in delhi. Now, I am not a social guy so it’s a tough deal for me. But, I guess I owe you guys a lot. So, what we need is suggestions and inputs from you guys. First we get the list of people active on this forum from and around delhi. And then we can decide on a party place. And then the date and time. And I will see if I can finance the whole thing or we might need to share the bills… So, start chipping in!

I wish i lived in delhi 🙁

You are throwing a Party 😀Jus' Kidding... on sharing basis will be preferable 🙂 Meeting place need to be in Central Delhi, maybe at CP... so that I can travel through Metro... 😀

I would be coming back to delhi for the next couple of years
Don't you mean I Wont be?
Anyways I'm from delhi but I have difficulty in going out of my room. I'll try to come, can't promise right now.

Originally posted by Fred@Oct 11 2005, 12:20 AM
I would be coming back to delhi for the next couple of years
Don't you mean I Wont be?
Anyways I'm from delhi but I have difficulty in going out of my room. I'll try to come, can't promise right now.
[snapback]28090[/snapback]
[/quote]

I wrote:
Anyways, the point is that I do not think I would be coming back to delhi for the next couple of years.

And you asked me if I was free for a travel tour to kullu 😛 that would have required u to go out of your room!

Originally posted by ankurraheja@Oct 11 2005, 12:18 AM
You are throwing a Party 😀

Jus' Kidding... on sharing basis will be preferable 🙂

Meeting place need to be in Central Delhi, maybe at CP...
so that I can travel through Metro... 😀
[snapback]28089[/snapback]
[/quote]

damn i love travelling in the metro 🙁

😱 omg i hav to leave my computer to meet u guys 😱.to big a sacrifice ... oh wtf i will try to make it 🙂 hope see u all and plzz sushubh wear a mask so nobody gets scared 😛 lol

weeee me want to travel in metro too 😀shaa DU holidays metro will be borin then btw AOE III out 😀so we can meet on sushubhs B'day and then he has to pay the bill 😛

oooh yes 😀
Its coming in a week.
Advance wishes for a happy birthday! :wub:

Originally posted by Sushubh@Oct 11 2005, 12:08 AM
organise ur own meet in bangalore 😉 and send me the bills 🙂[snapback]28085[/snapback]
[/quote]Its not about the bills. I'll have to be meeting myself 😛, considering not many on here from b'lore...

Originally posted by ultra vires@Oct 11 2005, 12:56 AM
😱 abee chek calendar , it comin 😀

PARTY TIME ... suhubh will gift evry 1 a airtel connection 😀
[snapback]28108[/snapback]
[/quote]

damn. i wish i could gift myself one to use back at panchkula 🙂

Originally posted by prathapml@Oct 11 2005, 12:56 AM
oooh yes 😀
Its coming in a week.
Advance wishes for a happy birthday! :wub:

[snapback]28107[/snapback]
[/quote]

thanks 🙂 for wishing me on getting old and getting closer to death by another year...

And you asked me if I was free for a travel tour to kullu that would have required u to go out of your room!
I don't go out of my room because of ocd, but I need a change of scene, it will help my ocd. And ya it wasn't kullu, it was manali.

kulllu manali 😛Happy birthday and , sushubh says party in ur town and send bills to him 😛hmmm im gonna book radison nxt week 😀