Broadband dilemma in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter ragingbull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,155

ragingbull

ISP
None
Hi All,I have moved newly to Mumbai and stay in Goregaon(E). I was looking to get an Airtel BB connection but was told by my Society that since noone else has an Airtel connection, new lines will have to be digged and they will not allow this. They asked me to look into MTNL as an option. When I checked with MTNL, I got to know, there are seperate tarriffs for Landline and Internet. High cost for me. Moreover, the reviews on this forum tell me that connectivity is an issue with MTNL. Can you plz suggest some other options, I can try out and which will be acceptable to my society..Cheers..

Hi All,

I have moved newly to Mumbai and stay in Goregaon(E). I was looking to get an Airtel BB connection but was told by my Society that since noone else has an Airtel connection, new lines will have to be digged and they will not allow this. They asked me to look into MTNL as an option. When I checked with MTNL, I got to know, there are seperate tarriffs for Landline and Internet. High cost for me. Moreover, the reviews on this forum tell me that connectivity is an issue with MTNL. Can you plz suggest some other options, I can try out and which will be acceptable to my society..

Cheers..

Try using Reliance, MTNL disconnects every now and then :wall: