Broadband Connection Suggestion DLF Phase 2 Gurgaon

• Thread starter Thread starter manmgood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 7,292
ISP
Tata Photon+
Hi I know there are a lot of people asking for gurgaon specifically but could not find a thread related to DLF Phase 2 in particular. I'm a newbie in the forum and wanted feedback as to which is the ebst connection here in DLF phase 2 Gurgaon. I want a reliable fast connection preferably 4MB atleast with about 10GB+ Download and would be happy to know yur suggestions for the same. I have tried Airtel, Reliance, Nextra, YouBroadband. Airtel sadly does'nt have more than 2MB/sec speed in my area, Reliance and Nextra again no connectivity, You Broadband heard lot of bad reviews online so very dicey.BSNL again has a lot of issues..Saw http://www.tripleplay.in/tariff.php but don't know it is?
Please suggest is YouBroadband good or bad and has anyone heard about TriplePlay??
Thanks Manit...

YOU is good. Stay away from TriplePlay.

ASG11 said:
Airtel doesn't have >2mbps in DLF phase 2? That doesn't seem right.
You are right DLF Phase 2 does have 4 MB/sec speed too but when it comes to my area i.e. P block the range only was showing 2 MB/sec

Finally i went from YouBroadband and quite satisfied with their service. Had given them cheque and even before it getting cleared my net was working and damn fast. Went for 10MB/sec connection for 3 months 25 GB 1800Rs+800Rs Broadband
More than happy with the connection

I live in DLF Phase 2 Q Block and i am using Youbroadband for almost a year.
Though the speed and pings are good (arond 60 in csgo),they have like 30hrs of downtime every month (or maybe more than that).

Can someone suggest some good ISP for this area?
Reply ASAP
*need to switch to something else quick*

I do not know what operators are available in your area but if you want reliability, Airtel is your best bet.

Any idea about PINGs which i can get using Airtel broadband?
What about Reliance BB?

post the servers and i would try to get you ping results on airtel connection here in sector 31.

Pings were good, had tested in a soho near Oakwood. This was 3 months back.

I dont know what do you mean by posting servers.I hope this helps

hostname: Valve CS:GO India Server (srcds001.del-1.valve.net.261.36)
version : 1.34.5.7/13457 5848 secure
udp/ip : 10.130.205.31:27050
type : official dedicated
map : de_dust2
players : 10 humans, 0 bots (10/10 max) (not hibernating)

Looks like pings to 10.130.205.31 are blocked. I really have no idea how to test latency.

post speedtest.net(YouBB server preferably) as well as pingtest.net results.

And also check Delhi Airtel server.Thank You 🙂