Broadband connection - Pune - Sus Pashan Road - Help Req.

Kartik G Pai

Hello all , I have recently shifted to this area of sus pashan road . I am looking out for pointers regarding which which connection should I choose in terms of minimal downtime and decent download speeds(1Mbps ) with unlimited download limits. While in pune , staying with 6 of my collegues in pimple saudagar we used tata indicom & it only gave satisfactory services. But lots of downtime issues sometimes even upto 15 days in a go despite repeated complaints. Now I would be staying with my family . Myself and dad would be using the connection .I have looked at two options here , Airtel - they do have a connection in our area. So if anyone has first hand reviews about this please let me know. BSNL - need to check about the availability. Reviews about this also appreciated.Thanks in advance.Cheers,Pai

Airtel - good service quality, down times practically non existent, speed after fup 256kbps in all plans, higher end plans have better fup than bsnl in pune afaik, throttling of torrents, might screw around with your billingBSNL - service quality has improved a lot in the past few years though it is always better to ask about bsnl in your neighborhood , pings can go crazy at times, post fup speed is 512k in quite a few plans, no throttling whatsoever, no issues with billing How much data do you require and how much are you willing to pay ?

Thanks for the reply x720 . Till date have used the unlimited plans only as I have variable requirements . Willing to pay 1000 (+-) 200 favorable , with max budget of 1300 per month .Cheers,Pai