Broadband And Cable Internet Providers (price)

• Thread starter Thread starter patch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 34,326

patch

Regular
ISP
youtele
--- read http:// in the above post for HP:// ---

most of the rates on the websites are wrong - as in either incorrect or outdated, plus they dont list all schemes. I can say that for pacenet. So I suggest to everyone to not waste time in going to the sites.

yea the rascals have not listed Pacenet 256UL on their site...if you carefully see....its been updated in 2004...and says 140kbpsUL for 2800bux monthly ..ROTFLMAO

see, abt pacenet, they are ISP provider, but dont upadte their site?? same!!!i think big companies like bsnl,airtel,tata,reliance and sify take whole market in future, if small companies dont give good services.

pls. contact all isp in your city and test it before taking net connection

IF ANYBODY FIND OLD TARIFF ON SITE, PLS. ASK THEM TO UPDATE ON WARPUTTING. MAKE THEM SINCERE!!!!

Now From 1st January, Price and Bandwidth war of Isps begin.... :lol:

all isp should provide atleast 1 mbps speed if they want to save business....

now check rates in a 1st week of Jan. 2007 .

Post ur ISP rates, if not included here....

Why don't they need to worry? Airtel dosen't even offer 512 Unlimted plans at a price good for the average consumer..

but i dont see them losing customers that easily. considering bsnl does not even usually have enough modems in stock to offer to new customers. i am not enticed into getting the bsnl limited connections. unlimited one at 2mbps? i might consider that. but i would wait for airtel to take some action coz if bsnl launches 2 mbps unlimited that would change the whole scenario in india.