Broad band connection in Rajakilpakkam, Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter rshankar06
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,825
ISP
Wi5
Hi,
I m residing in Rajakilpakkam area in Chennai (Tambaram - Velachery Road). Suggest a good broad band connection in that area.
My home is almost near madambakkam. And most of the ISPs I tried, say its not feasible. BSNL and Airtel.
Had Wi5 for 3 months. But after that it stopped working, and no one in Wi5 is responding. Planning to switch over to another ISP.
Thanks,
Shankar.

My friend had Wi5 too and he said it was pathetic and switched to BSNL. He is in Medavakkam before Sholinganallur. I guess some Wimax is what you can opt for or a datacard...

Thanks for the reply... But am not sure about BSNL providing connectivity there. Is Wimax like data card which can work in all areas ?

Wimax is i think what Wi5 provided to you. I think BSNL also offers it. It needs some kind of antenna I think (not very sure) on the terrace.

Thanks rsatbf. Oh. I have to check with my area BSNL then. The last time, I checked, they replied saying no options for BSNL internet provision at my home/area. Any other options guys for broadband service in that area ?
I m a bit of heavy user, and data cards dont offer more than 6GB with a 1000 or 1200 budget.