Brilliant bike ride by a cop!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,367
why is it on epic fail 😛

well the blog which uploaded this video is named epic fail. the video itself is called cop win.

Coz of that epic fail thing .. I was waiting when the cop would make some silly mistake ...but that never happened. 🙁Nice ride by the cop. I cant even do that on a scooty.

nice.are you sure he's a cop?lol.

what is more likely? a cop riding his bike in a competition. or a guy wearing a cop uniform riding a customized bike that looks like a cop bike which might make it illegal in that country in a competition?

what if he is a stuntman? 😛maybe got those for some rent, performed & earned some money. 😀that stunt really needs hours of practice.

it is not really a stunt. you cannot really learn to do this in a short duration of training. this guy is probably a cop and has been riding this bike for years now. and he is probably famous locally in that region for his riding skills.

----------

ok found the source for you 🙂 Impressive Moves at a Police Motorcycle Rodeo [Video] (i agree it is not very reliable).

the guy's name is Donnie Williams...

oh well, guess i have to believe that he's a cop. 😛

he is a good rider..no doubt..but aern't those low footrests aiding his balance at low speed?...they are almost in contact with the ground when he turns..at one point i think i even saw his foot touching the ground...