Deleted member 13033

why is it on epic fail :p

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
well the blog which uploaded this video is named epic fail. the video itself is called cop win.

xmen360

Regular
ISP
bsnl
Coz of that epic fail thing .. I was waiting when the cop would make some silly mistake ...but that never happened. :(Nice ride by the cop. I cant even do that on a scooty.

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
ISP
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
nice.are you sure he's a cop?lol.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
what is more likely? a cop riding his bike in a competition. or a guy wearing a cop uniform riding a customized bike that looks like a cop bike which might make it illegal in that country in a competition?

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
ISP
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
what if he is a stuntman? :pmaybe got those for some rent, performed & earned some money. :Dthat stunt really needs hours of practice.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
it is not really a stunt. you cannot really learn to do this in a short duration of training. this guy is probably a cop and has been riding this bike for years now. and he is probably famous locally in that region for his riding skills.

----------

ok found the source for you :) Impressive Moves at a Police Motorcycle Rodeo [Video] (i agree it is not very reliable).

the guy's name is Donnie Williams...

cyberwiz

ISP
Airtel 200 Mbps 525 GB and Jio Optic Fiber
he is a good rider..no doubt..but aern't those low footrests aiding his balance at low speed?...they are almost in contact with the ground when he turns..at one point i think i even saw his foot touching the ground...