• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,479

Kalyan_1980

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 500
I am using Bridge mode to connect to Net. I am using connect.bat and disconnect.bat to connect and disconnect net. Some time my net was disconnected, but i am not able to connect net via connect.bat or through Network sharing center. 😢Network sharing center shows connect status, but icon in task manager shows disconnected. So what i want to do is, restart the system. Is there any way to restart via service, instead. 😀

No idea to anyone, how to restart using service without restart the computer.More than 75 views but no reply, even from essbebe, meetdilip 🙁

@meetdilipyes i am using connect.bat to connect to internet. Some times it happens, net is disconnected but status says connected. In that case, i need to restart the system, because without restarting i am not able to connect via .bat or network center.

Delete the batch files you are using now, create new ones and check. If not working, create a new dialer (delete the present one) and check. If the line is not disconnected, not sure if reconnect utilities will work.

If still facing problem, switch to PPPoE and use the scheduler in the previous post. It should work.

If you use direct links like link-removed or similar, you can use JDownloader. It has facility to reboot your modem.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

This is a good tool if you are in PPPoE

Imran's Broadband Helper Utility

I think it automatically redial the connection if it fails.