Bridge mode on Optilink OP XONT 71000 750 rs modem

• Thread starter Thread starter rioreo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,372
ISP
Local
Dear Forum Members,

I have this Optilink 750 rupees modem which is also acting as a router so far. Now that I have bought a TP-Link C6, I can't convert this little modem/router to a dumb modem. I have read many posts here and watched YouTube videos where they change the WAN profile from 'Route' mode to 'Bridge' mode but this little thing has no 'bridge' mode in it. I'm attaching some pics here for clarification.

82.jpg

adzT9Eb.png

The drop down menus have no other options. There's only 'Route'.

What I have done so far:

1. Delete the WAN profile and created a WAN profile in C6 with the WAN MAC address from optilink modem. - No internet
2. Delete the WAN profile and created a WAN profile in C6 with the WAN MAC address from C6 (No changes in MAC) - No internet
3. Delete the WAN profile and created a WAN profile in C6 with the WAN MAC address from optilink with VLAN ID - No internet
4. Delete the WAN profile and created a WAN profile in C6 with the WAN MAC address from optilink without any VLAN ID - No internet
5. I did a factory reset in optilink modem and connected C6 with PPPoE profile. - No internet

FMs, please guide me on how to do this. I will give whatever additional info you need ASAP.