Breaking News : Tata Sky added 4 New Movie Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 7,377
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for all TS customers.@Saurabg_G,Dish TV removed TCM a few months ago and now TS added it. Atleast TS is not charging Rs.150 for just 1 ch which Dish TV is doing in broad daylight..! [And that too for an FTA ch]. :notallowed:

The is really a great news for me..........i dont have to shell out the money now to view this channel as i am on mega.........so i need not worry till the time my mega pack get expires...........I am really really happy to see those channels on TS after a long time............

selfish,anyway you will get your packages for FREE so no worry for you.They should have given atleast 1 of those 4 in other pack.

selfish,anyway you will get your packages for FREE so no worry for you.
They should have given atleast 1 of those 4 in other pack.

I am not selfish over here........i am paying to view those channels.........

And i have clearly stated that i need not worry till the time my mega pack get expires........which means i need to worry on that when my mega pack expires.......

I would be so generous of you if you could sponsor Rs 45 pm to all the TS customers to view those new channels.........as i believe you are not a selfish person.........

I am not selfish over here........i am paying to view those channels.........

And i have clearly stated that i need not worry till the time my mega pack get expires........which means i need to worry on that when my mega pack expires.......

I would be so generous of you if you could sponsor Rs 45 pm to all the Tata Sky DTH customers to view those new channels.........as i believe you are not a selfish person.........

If you werent then you would have never said you are with so and so pack and no need to worry.It is like rubbing salt into wounds.

Why dont you talk to TS and ask them to reduce the rate to 30rs or something like that?You are already a HERO to them.

If you werent then you would have never said you are with so and so pack and no need to worry.It is like rubbing salt into wounds.

Why dont you talk to Tata Sky DTH and ask them to reduce the rate to 30rs or something like that?You are already a HERO to them.

since u r not with TS....why don't u just watch ur TV and let others enjoy their's

since u r not with Tata Sky DTH....why don't u just watch ur TV and let others enjoy their's

why dont you just watch TS and stick to it like glue to it rather than come and do chumchagiri to your friends.
BTW who said i dont use TS?

It happened just as I had predicted. They are at last showing WB but not before creating a new package. They are a bunch of sneaky people. Don't be surprised if there are more channels in new packages in 6 months time. 😡

These fights keep happening on TS forum now a days. Instead of discussing about the stuffs people fight !@ Mod: Please take some action, before its too late and people just login to this website just to fight !Anyways I dont watch much english movies, So it doesnt matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.