Breaking News: Colors HD on d2h from 19th October

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Great News guys,

In continuation to yesterday Breaking News, Colors HD is getting launched on 19th October and getting added on d2h same day.

Active Music HD is getting removed and Colors HD would be replacing it. :Boy Yahoo:

Nice move by d2h .. Hope TS do something same .. They can remove all the religious channels like aastha and co ..

Nope. Active Music is SD, Active Music HD is HD channel, with more songs of my choice being played on it. It was a superb channel & my favorite past-time! 🙁 Hope they do something to restore it in future!

Wheres this update on their page? I am not able to find it. Is it some update of few days back?

But i still doubt.....is Colors HD coming for sure? Coz these ppl cant decide to do away with HD Music channel permanently. They cud add Neo Cricket HD for this tour & may be WI tour over here, and once its gone, they wud restore HD Music.This idea looks more logical to me. Coz for Colors, Google isnt even showing any official announcement in the results. When the other HD channels were coming, they had so much promotion before its launch. but no mention is found about Colors HD.

Well its still unclear why Viacom 18 is not promoting Colors HD channel but one of my friend who works in Balaji Telefilm had confirmed abt this. Also the retailer who had confirmed regarding Mix, Maa Music and Maa Movies confirmed its addition on d2h on the launching date itself which is 19th.

Dont know whats the thing here then. But, does Balaji have any serial running on Colors as well? Theres no sort of promotion, neither on TV, nor on the Internet. Its hard to believe ryt now. Atleast they cud have started a page on FB! Or mentioned that thing on their current page.

Parichay is of Balaji and my friend is in Marketing . So they are in contact with all channels. And If I am not wrong even Star Plus never talked abt its HD version before launch.

But atleast screenshots of its testing were doing rounds on the internet. I remember Jignesh posting a few pics of all four Asli HD channels, even before its launch.

Colors is such a high profile channel,i doubt they will launch their HD version with such a wimp,where even a dud channel like UTV stars was aggressively promoting it through various social forums 1 month prior to launch.Even if it is added on D2h,it makes no sense to discard Active music HD, coz they have ample TP capacity and don't have any other music channel in HD.it seems they want to be content with "12 Asli Hd" channels only.