Breaking News: Colors HD on d2h from 19th October

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Great News guys,

In continuation to yesterday Breaking News, Colors HD is getting launched on 19th October and getting added on d2h same day.

Active Music HD is getting removed and Colors HD would be replacing it. :Boy Yahoo:

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, chances are there that TS and Dish may also add it.

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
Jun 29, 2010
Was active music hd a good channel? are active music hd & active music channel same?Thanks.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Nope. Active Music is SD, Active Music HD is HD channel, with more songs of my choice being played on it. It was a superb channel & my favorite past-time! :( Hope they do something to restore it in future!

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Wheres this update on their page? I am not able to find it. Is it some update of few days back?

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
But i still doubt.....is Colors HD coming for sure? Coz these ppl cant decide to do away with HD Music channel permanently. They cud add Neo Cricket HD for this tour & may be WI tour over here, and once its gone, they wud restore HD Music.This idea looks more logical to me. Coz for Colors, Google isnt even showing any official announcement in the results. When the other HD channels were coming, they had so much promotion before its launch. but no mention is found about Colors HD.