Breaking News: Colors HD Added on Channel No - 906 !!!

So thats good to hear! I thought they wud take some time to add it in Globe pack.

But y wud u want to take the signal to ur 22" LCD? It wud look pathetic. Wont justify the expenditure really. There can b many ways, but the question is - Why?

Because I do all the movie watching stuff (HD) on my pc. 🙂 I cant sit through a single sitting like infront of a TV for some movie. I need to have the ability to do something else like surfing a bit,pausing a movie and watching it later and so on.

I need to ask you one more thing. You have the manual for the dvr right ? I am hoping there is only one model of dvr available in the market by d2h. Can you please look up in the manual what it says in the HDMI section. Does it say HDCP ? or is there no such word mentioned.

But i wud still say, if u can do Jugaad, do buy atleast a 32" piece to go along with an HD connections. 😀And for the Manual of HD DVR.....i need to dig up that drawer. Let me see, i shud find it for sure.......and yeah theres only one DVR of D2h in the market.

IM seems to have gone on a extended diwali vacation.

Anybody else watched Big Boss on colors HD ? Hows the kwality ?

😀 Correct buddy. Was busy all diwali and Bhai Dooj. Now back on IBF 😉

Colors HD Quality and Big Boss , both are superb.

----------

I am getting Colors HD in HD Globe Pack...

Few Days back my bro upgraded its d2h SD to HD and HD Globe was part of upgrade offer. And Colors HD is available in HD Globe.

----------

Nope. Not me for sure. But yeah, i just mentioned a similar thing in another thread......that IM seems to b on a vacation.

Was away from Internet and my laptop due to festivals dude. Lets see how many previous post I am able to cover up now 🙁

Hehe, it will be a flood in ur inbox......having an app like Tapatalk wud have helped u in these kind of situations!

I have tapatalk on blackberry buddy, but most of the time i was in weak coverage area. Vodafone in roaming sucks 🙁