Breaking News: Colors HD Added on Channel No - 906 !!!

U mean niggles & not giggles ! 😀

Many a times, I intentionally don't put any watermark, bcoz no one dare to copy watermarked pis, but easily try to stole undeclared pic. So, to catch such persons I many a times avoid watermarks. 😉

so you basically mean that to catch thieves we should leaves our vaults open :nono:

mascot i like your pics,and it is clear without watermark.and the best will be from the admins to disallow copied pics or the copying person should be shamed and stop doing such things just for his promotion in those forums.I guess there is just one forum which is making the members greedy for copying the contents and giving them promotions.because of such forums only most of the forums have started watermarking the pictures thereby loosing the real clarity view of the pics.

IM seems to have gone on a extended diwali vacation.Anybody else watched Big Boss on colors HD ? Hows the kwality ?

Nope. Not me for sure. But yeah, i just mentioned a similar thing in another thread......that IM seems to b on a vacation.

----------

Btw, have u taken the HD service, waiting for Colors to come in the HD Globe pack, or something?

^ I am on the verge of getting it..but I dont have a HDTV 🙁 (will try to hook it to my lcd monitor via hdmi-dvi) The main reason I want to go for the dvr is for the recording capability.That'll keep the family members less agitated 😀2 weeks back I got my friend who wanted to switch from local cable to get D2h (HD non dvr).And he is very much satisfied with it. I couldnt visit his place to check the colors HD and to top it off the shows air late night. The next best thing is the forums naa 🙂

Yeah right. But i just suugest u to get a decent HDTV.....32 inchers have become really affordable these days. Not affordable, but cheap to put it right. 🙂U will really enjoy the HD experience.

^ Well thats the plan 🙂 But I am holding on the purchase of hdtv 32 incher as the channels which my parents watch (marathi in specific) are not in HD and for them the present 29 incher crt is pretty fine. For me my lcd 22 incher is more than sufficient for all the entertainment + computing. Will have to do some jugaad regd the signal from one room to other.:lamp:

But y wud u want to take the signal to ur 22" LCD? It wud look pathetic. Wont justify the expenditure really. There can b many ways, but the question is - Why?

Btw, have u taken the HD service, waiting for Colors to come in the HD Globe pack, or something?

I am getting Colors HD in HD Globe Pack...