• Replies Replies 338
  • Views Views 31,353

balajik

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
Breaking Bad.webp

Breaking Bad (TV Series 2008) - IMDb

It's simply the best show on Television imo. It gets better with every season. Breaking Bad S04 which ended on last sunday was simply television at it's very best.

Last edited by a moderator:
on second season right now. loving it!

I just complete the 1st season. too bad this will never be shown here.

Breaking bad is simply the best.. BB , for me ranks no.1 among all the series i have seen thus far. Wire is supposed to be better , but i havent watched it fully yet.

Wire is supposed to be better , but i havent watched it fully yet.

The Wire, one of the best shows ever made. Also catch Dominic West's Appropriate Adult and The Hour, if you can... not bad at all. The Sopranos, another epic show. I found Generation Kill riveting, definitely worth a watch in my view 🙂

man the women on this show. no wonder marriages are a mess today. even though it is purely fiction, i cannot imagine how someone can manage such relationships.

The Wire, one of the best shows ever made. Also catch Dominic West's Appropriate Adult and The Hour, if you can... not bad at all. The Sopranos, another epic show. I found Generation Kill riveting, definitely worth a watch in my view 🙂

The Hour is quite slow paced, nice nonetheless 😉

I did hear about Sopranos .. Wire was somewhat hard to grab , particularly coming from BB ,right away. currently watching other series . Will come back to wire after those get over.

The fifth and final season has 16 episodes split into two. The first 8 episodes will begin some time in July (premiere date not announced yet). The second set of 8 episodes will air in the summer of 2013.

Looks like a jab at Game of Thrones? (Walter sitting on the iron throne?)

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/992/bbs5g.jpg