Breaking Bad

• Thread starter Thread starter balajik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 338
  • Views Views 31,363
Wire is more deep and complex. BB is a movie , while wire is more like a novel..

Finished off Season 1 few days back...and today about to finish off Season 2 .....Pretty good series...... and season1 was nice and bad ass 😀 season2 couple of episodes were bit of stretch but not boring at all which is great 🙂

Too bad the canceled the show... Anyway I would really like to see how the finish off in this last season

they didn't cancel it season 5 is the final season, because they don't have anything more to show lol !

Hmm actually the producers of the show were talking to the lead actors before the start of shooting for season 5 on how they had plans for having atleast 8 seasons(seeing as how well the show was doing)... But the Channel executives told them they are gonna cancel after the 5th season & that they should warp up the series in this season... Anyway cant really complain much... Atleast they gave them 5 seasons to tell their story & an advance notice that the 5th season would be their last so they could finish the storry properly, rather than 1 season which firefly got after which it was abruptly cancelled 🙁 ...

cancelling Firefly was the worst decision every made by any TV channel ever in the history of Television and not renewing it even after such a big fan campaign just making it worse !

Hmm actually the producers of the show were talking to the lead actors before the start of shooting for season 5 on how they had plans for having atleast 8 seasons(seeing as how well the show was doing)... But the Channel executives told them they are gonna cancel after the 5th season & that they should warp up the series in this season... Anyway cant really complain much... Atleast they gave them 5 seasons to tell their story & an advance notice that the 5th season would be their last so they could finish the storry properly, rather than 1 season which firefly got after which it was abruptly cancelled 🙁 ...
Nothing of that sort happened. There were problems in the negotiations between Matthew Weiner (Mad Men) and AMC. That's why there was no Mad Men in 2011. AMC subsequently paid lot of money to Weiner which might have in turn affected the budget of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. But, I don't think Vince Gilligan ever had plans for 8 seasons of BrBa. Having said that, it seems he now feels that he has too much story to tell beyond the 16 remaining episodes. So, the prospect of a feature cannot be ruled out depending on how the show ends.

it would be cool if BrBa continues for more seasons 🙂http://wtaq.com/news/articles/2012/jun/21/bryan-cranston-hoping-for-breaking-bad-movie/

I hope not. A prospect for a movie means that the final season won't end with a definitive resolution to the story.

me too...I finished off watching entire series couple of days back..season 1 was awesome...but then they kept repeating the same thing in all other seasons ...he gets in contact with dealer...makes money..dealer screws him he shoots the dealer and looses the money lol......this keeps repeating in all season... 😛 anyways show is still not boring..and it needs to continue for more season....me too...I finished off watching entire series couple of days back..season 1 was awesome...but then they kept repeating the same thing in all other seasons ...he gets in contact with dealer...makes money..dealer screws him he shoots the dealer and looses the money lol......this keeps repeating in all season... 😛 anyways show is still not boring..and it needs to continue for more seasons....