Brahmāstra Part One: Shiva (2022)

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Brahmāstra.webp

Karan Johar Unites With Big B, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt For Brahmastra Trilogy

On Amitabh Bachchan's 75th birthday on Wednesday, filmmaker Karan Johar announced that he is collaborating with the megastar and actors Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt for a fantasy adventure trilogy called Brahmastra. Its first part will release on Independence Day, 2019.

"A trilogy... A fantasy adventure... A labour of love... 'Brahmastra'," Karan tweeted.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bajrang Dal members held protests against Kapoor’s comment from 2011, saying he liked eating beef. Several social media users who support the Hindutva ideology have shared the video with hashtags calling for a boycott of Brahmastra.

it's ridiculous to see people on twitter expressing shock on how they did not like the movie. i mean when you are used to see content like got or lotr or hotd or rof... the trailer was so bad. i am still shocked that i absolutely loved rrr. probably because it was really well made despite the cringe factor.

Woke-ism and cancel culture aside, superb story and script makes a movie. Couple that with mature direction. Ayan Mukerjee seems to be an amateur by today’s standards.

The sad part is that the dimwit boycott people will take credit for the movie flopping completely ignoring it being a terrible movie

Reactions: SVK