• Thread starter Thread starter ItsMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,478

ItsMe

Its Me only.
ISP
ADL
Bharat Petroleum Corporation’s (BPCL) entry into the direct-to-home (DTH) satellite broadcasting venture in India will remain a distant dream after the oil major decided to pull the plug on the project. The decision comes on the back of the delay in getting government approvals coupled with the strong entry of media majors such as Zee, Sun and Tata. If BPCL had stuck to its original plan, it would have been the seventh player. Considering this, the decision of backing out seems to be a logical one, as India seems to be the only country in the world that has bucked the global DTH trend of having one or at most two players in a country.
Read more at - BPCL shelves DTH foray plan- Media-Media / Entertainment -News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

BPCl had plans for DTH? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: .... Thats news for me.

Cool! Atleast we won't have a transpoder crunch!

Bharat Petroleum Corporation’s (BPCL) entry into the direct-to-home (DTH) satellite broadcasting venture in India will remain a distant dream after the oil major decided to pull the plug on the project. The decision comes on the back of the delay in getting government approvals coupled with the strong entry of media majors such as Zee, Sun and Tata. If BPCL had stuck to its original plan, it would have been the seventh player. Considering this, the decision of backing out seems to be a logical one, as India seems to be the only country in the world that has bucked the global DTH trend of having one or at most two players in a country.
Read more at - BPCL shelves DTH foray plan- Media-Media / Entertainment -News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

BPCl had plans for DTH? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: .... Thats news for me.

Okie.. any idea about Videocon DTH plans when its planning to launch its services...