Boy loses eye in cellphone blast in Nagpur

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,200
Oh man! 🙁

I feel sad for the boy who lost his eye, but the question now is can he sue the cell phone maker? i think he and family should try to sue the manufacturer. So what if its a cheap Chinese phone, the manufacturer sold a product in the market for profit which was substandard, and should not have been in the market in the first place. They should be held liable for the product. I know it is hard to bring them to book but a judicial process at least brings into light how substandard goods can potentially cause loss of life/organ/productivity of a person.

important question is. is the manufacturer registered in india and importing the device for sale through legal channels? if not? there is nothing they can do about it. every mobile device sold in the US market has to be approved through the FCC. i am not sure if we have a similar body in india. if not, we need one. smuggled mobile devices with no official connection to a company in india? you are making a mistake buying a phone through such shady channels.

The Chinese and Pak terrorists are conspiring against us and corrupt government cant do anything about it.