• Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,312

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
If they don't want me to use a more formal package, so be it. Since they are threatening to raise the prices (or they might drop them), i just bought myself a night only pack 128kbps for 360bucks. Will make my life hell, but its not any better at the moment.Sify Broadband must be the only company which encourages people to go for a cheaper product coz the more expensive package has pathetic services.

Lol, me too bought the same package 🙂But the speed is better then 32+ pack

i will not say what i think about siy, then this whole post needs to be editedI still cant wait to see some Sify guy in his nice Sify suit.. and then , me a sa foreigner, they want to have my opinioni doubt it he will ever wanna speak to a foreigner afterience of sh*t.. almost a shame i get Sify's junk-data in my computer

128 night pack is the best been using it for more than a month and I must say.. its does deliver at what it sells... now afa the weekend connectivity... goes.. well the good old dialup servers in time.p.s this VSNL take over of USD 130b Tyco sounds great surfing in future somewhere...

the pack starts on 8th actually.
and well i am getting 32KBps right now night time on 48kbps. i might have to rethink... i can't remain offline in the daytime. 🙁

Originally posted by Amit [Netahoy
Agarwal,Nov 1 2004, 10:38 PM]128 night pack is the best been using it for more than a month and I must say.. its does deliver at what it sells... now afa the weekend connectivity... goes.. well the good old dialup servers in time.
p.s this VSNL take over of USD 130b Tyco sounds great surfing in future somewhere...
[snapback]1387[/snapback]
[/quote]

i would have to get a day time job to feel happy about using the night only pack.

it hovers between 9-24 for msot of the time. actually i doubt its over 12KBps. torrent clients are very ambitious when they show data transfer rate. 🙂

well i got a night package startingtoday...and i am getting 2kb max....while dloading winamp....this sux....

u telling me u are getting 2KBps on the nights only 128kbps pack?that is pretty awful man. esp after you must have paid like 2000-3500 for installation.man, why don't people surf for online reviews. 😀 esp when they are going for a new ISP!

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 2 2004, 12:50 AM
u telling me u are getting 2KBps on the nights only 128kbps pack?

that is pretty awful man. esp after you must have paid like 2000-3500 for installation.

man, why don't people surf for online reviews. 😀 esp when they are going for a new ISP!
[snapback]1401[/snapback]
[/quote]

well i got 11kb while dloading from bittorent sites today..but still got just 4 - 5k while dloadng from yahoo mail.....and i just paid 800 bucks for installation 😛

lol sush.. load up on the coffee!! 😛 strange of all the people on the forum i seem to be the only one who is happy with his sify connection.. B)

i too am happy with the connection,(atleast for now)but i hav problems with the client which logs off when i dont want and does not log off when i want

Ever since fully gave us the modified client of his ... i am fairly satisfied .... I just hope they remove the 75mb limit and allow us ta ping external servers ...

I was almost going to write a post expressing my happiness with Sify before I got to suffer the consequences of my HUGE download. *sigh*