Bought the night only package

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,325
funny i didn't face any probs.. i download about 200 megs each day.. and that's the minimum.. maybe the 75 meg limit is only on the 700 bucks pack and not on the night unlimited 🤔 keeping my fingers crossed.. i really gotta download this 1300 mb file.. 😉 🙄

ofcourse its on the shared packs only whcih they don't want users to get.🙂 and well dude, i manage to download more than that (200 megs) in the night itself on shared packs... 🙂coz i believe they put us on the same bandwidth as urs at night time. getting 14KBps... 😉wot are u downloading btw 😀

ujjwal

Ever since fully gave us the modified client of his ... i am fairly satisfied .... I just hope they remove the 75mb limit and allow us ta ping external servers ...[/b]

So Sify doesn't let us ping external servers eh.

Some dictatorial ISP.

Maybe it wants us to ping our neighbour's a**es off only :lol:

and would you believe it, the sify guy who comes to my house once in a while in case of major problems actually told me to stop constantly pinging their gateway. reason being it jammed their network!

what the hell. i can't ping yahoo or google to keep my connection alive, i cannot ping my own sites to check what is the access time and then i cannot even ping the f**king local server coz it overloads their servers?

what kind of stupid network administration does they have? what are they doing being an ISP afterall? total bullsh*t i would say.

I use this btw for pinging:
https://broadband.forum/archives/2004/0...ullsoft-netmon/

They do like to dictate our each and every move, don't they 😕

i should get my phones and room wired. 😀 that would give me nough proof of their incompetence and my pain. 😀

wot are u downloading btw [/b]
i can't tell you that 😛
you told me not to post any info abt warez stuff here.. 🙄

a software becomes warez when u put in a download link here. if i say photoshop, that does not becomes warez. 🙂

hmm i was planning to download sims2 but i thought getting cds from delhi would be cheaper. i am otherwise planning to buy a PS2 in Dec.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 4 2004, 11:39 PM
I am otherwise planning to buy a PS2 in Dec.
[snapback]1568[/snapback]
[/quote]
Get an Xbox it's better....

XBox have very limited game support. PS2 has incredible libraries of games dating to PS1 versions. and best of all GTA San Andreas is PS2 only atm. same case is with most other games. 🙂

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 5 2004, 01:31 AM
XBox have very limited game support. PS2 has incredible libraries of games dating to PS1 versions. and best of all GTA San Andreas is PS2 only atm. same case is with most other games. 🙂
[snapback]1572[/snapback]
[/quote]
Xbox is owned by microsoft which keeps making games off popular serials and movies. They have the most extensive game library I've seen, also whether you get an Xbox or PS2 try to get Sonic Heroes it is available on both platforms. It's a great game.

i doubt microsoft makes games. it only publishes them 😀 and well, PS2 is still the most supported gaming platform. i plan to spend the starting months with spiderman and GTA. but first i need to find out a way to gather around 12k INR 😛

don't buy the xbox.. it s*cks.. get the ps2.. the lag in the xbox is incredible.. also get a mod chip installed so you can play copied stuffand hey i thought you didn't play games.. 😛 and GTA san andreas should be released on the pc in early 2005