• Thread starter Thread starter int
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,417

int

The dumbest programmer
ISP
BSNL/AIRCEL HSDPA
In order to serious gaming purpose which combination is better?Dual core processor+512MB nVDIA GPUor, intel core i3 with HD graphics 3000(I want to build my gaming platform on a low budget around 8000/-@CPU+mobo+graphics, so cannot manage both costlier CPU and dedicated graphics card. thats y...so.... any suggestions? Thanx in advance4 ur comts.)

Which 512 nvidia gpu?

For hardcore gaming, an Intel Core i5 + cheapest supporting mobo + AMD HD6750 GPU is must. This will cost you Rs. 12000 to 13000.With Rs. 8000 for combo of CPU, Mobo and GPU, no hardcore gaming is possible. You would get entry level PC of last generation.Having 512 MB ram on GPU does not matter when the GPU itself is slow. You are just wasting all that ram.Sorry to be such a cynic. But you will want to increase your budget if you plan to play some games. Intel 3000 is not going to cut it. But if you really cannot do anything, go for better GPU like AMD HD6750 1 GB RAM. Get any cheapest CPU. You can upgrade CPU/Mobo later.Edited my post.

PS: you can look into buying a gaming console if you want Hardcore gaming without any headaches! PS3 is around 13000 bucks And 200 for modding it and each game costs 100 bucks or you can download them from internet

dual core for hard core gaming lol 😀get min i5...there are sm 3D games which will be coming soon dnt knw how gd they will be but all gpus wont be supporting them so if u wanna play 3D games...btw better buy a modded xbox 360 fr games would play any game in full HD 😛

Dude may I know which PS3 games you get for Rs.100??
i mean you should take that game to that shop and he'll load like 20-30 games into it for 100 Rs. my friends go to CTC center( hyderabad) but i hear places like Palika bazaar in Delhi or mumbai where you can get this type of arrangement