• Thread starter Thread starter puneet28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 7,260

puneet28

InsanE
ISP
Hostel LAN - I think 100MBPs :P
Please suggest best site to book flight ticket. I have to go to Ahmedabad from New Delhi.
Actually I have to board from Jalandhar to Ahemdabad but for every option, its showing waiting list and can't take risk.
makemytrip, yatra, goibibo there are many... Which one is best ?

Ooh. Someone is migrating to Modi state.

No idea about which site is better. But Musafir.com is giving discount for ICICI cards - Promo MUSICICI (saw it at icici website)

puneet28 said:
Please suggest best site to book flight ticket. I have to go to Ahmedabad from New Delhi.
Actually I have to board from Jalandhar to Ahemdabad but for every option, its showing waiting list and can't take risk.
makemytrip, yatra, goibibo there are many... Which one is best ?
go with makemytrip
i recently went to ahm from delhi via jet returned with spicejet

Clear trip, makemytrip. Use any portal, in fact, if the price is the same, buy from the airlines' website itself.

chromaniac said:
Ooh. Someone is migrating to Modi state.
Not migrating, I have written test in IIT Gandhinagar for MTech.
how is yatra.com ?
Indigo Airlines - anybody traveled via it ?

If you're getting a good deal somewhere, mention it here. Else, book from the airlines' website.

Indigo is pretty decent. Besides, you can't predict delays 😀

Alright. I check almost every site, yatra, makemytrip, goibibo and Indigo site too.. All have same price.

I booked from yatra few days back for my mom .. Its good except that whatever amount they show on the website at the time of checkout add 300/- per passenger for some convenience fee ..