• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,027

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
As I mentioned in another thread, I ordered a book from BookAdda last week. I have just received it and decided that I start a dedicated thread about them here on the forum.

The order was sort of delayed because of the weekend in the middle. I got a call from the company representatives who said that the specific version I ordered was not in stock so they were going to send me a better version at the same price.

I guess, it worked out well for me in the end. I picked BookAdda this time around because they had the book at the lowest price according to Junglee.

Here are some photos… I got a free bookmark!

Overpromising on delivery statusWell, it’s not about complaining, but I wish to share this situation with the bookadda team. I am a book freak and love purchasing books online. I usually don’t like to complain but, I wish to explain this. I had ordered a book on 5th April 2012, and on completing the payment details I was promised me a delivery in 3-4 business days. I was expecting the book to arrive on 8 or 9th April. But I dint receive the book on 9th as well. I called the customer care team, and I got to know that the book was out of stock due to limited edition and they apologized for the inconvenience caused. After a while I got a call from the care team that they can refund the entire amount or I could wait for another 3 days for the book. I agreed to wait for three days, and to my surprise I received it in 2 days. I had almost received 6 calls from them, just to explain the situation. They were really very courteous and I really appreciate that.Thanks BookAdda

hah. same experience here. i have tried ordering two books. both were majorly delayed. got multiple calls explaining the problem. the first one was eventually delivered. i canceled the delivery of the second book and got it through another retailer. seems like they do not really keep a stock of most of the books but yeah, they are very courteous.

Excellent Customer care – Bookadda Rocks!!!!This is my first experience with Bookadda. I must appreciate them for going out of their way to deliver good service. For some reasons I had to cancel my order which I had placed with them. I called the customer care team to inform about this. Well my book was already shipped, but they dint mindcancelling my order. The care team is simply superb, no additional questions and no cribbing. They cancelled my order and returned the payment as well without any deductions. Simply Superb!!!!!! I really appreciate this.Shop with bookadda for books… they are the best!!!!

Would suggest removing personal info...