Bomb blasts in Hyderabad ( 21 Feb 2013 )

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,753
now which color is this terror ? green or saffron.. :thumbdown:what could we get when we mix green and saffron ? :argue:

I was there just an hour before the blasts occurred ..its really scary ..I still have goosebumps. Its was sheer luck that bomb didn't go out at 6 o clock or 7 o clock since at those times, many college students would have been on road.

The Centre had inputs but not 'specific' inputs. Now, our Home Ministry would want specific details about the attacks/blasts. I wonder what level of stupidity is this. Moreover, it's in the new that those inputs were shared with the States.And as usual, the blame game has begun and will reach its highpoint tomorrow when the Parliament starts. Then, like always, everything will end up in debates.Investigation will begin but will never see a factual end. 🙁

Dilsukhnagar is quite far from where I stay, I was der last week where the blast occurred. My frnd stays der, his friend has a mobile shop der and its totally wrecked now 🙁Dilsukhnagar is quite far from where I stay, I was der last week where the blast occurred. My frnd stays der, his friend has a mobile shop der and its totally wrecked now 🙁