Bomb Blast in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 113,405
Yup, just goes to show that our country's Intelligence Network has failed us yet again. Just when, when will they learn? :no:

Intelligence Network is useful when rouge elements are within your country, or you have intelligence gathering from the source country.

These terrorists attacks are not planned in this country, nor do we have 'effective; intelligence gathering sources in pak.

We have open borders, its like ; come in fuk us as you want & leave when you want.
why do these terrorists love killing innocent people if they want to kill they should atlest kill mps who are corrupt 🙁
because innocent are easy target & mp's are well protected

"Terrorists had the advantage of surprise" - Manmohan Singh

"India is better than Pakistan where blasts take place every day, every week.” - Digvijay Singh

"Maharashtra crime rate has increased in the last 10 years. Examine from where the people perpetrating the crimes come from. We have blamed police and intelligence enough in all these years, now it is time to check on the migrants." - Raj Thackeray

"We will stop 99 per cent of the attacks. But one per cent of attacks might get through and that is what I am saying." - Rahul Gandhi

"Not an intelligence failure' - P Chidambaram

Mumbai blasts: 5 most stupid things our politicians said - DNA

In my life, I survived 9 blasts, what is the probability can any great mathematician tell me?
Lets see if we can work it out.

You have to be in the right place at the right time to get hit.

Let's assume blast radius is 100m. If you are in you will get hurt otherwise not. Now a circle of that radius has an area of 0.0314 sqKm. What is the area of mumbai city ? lets say 100 sqkm. So that makes 3200 circles. But that is a very large space, what is the area of the main city, its scattered around isn't it. Lets say this interesting area is just 10sqkm. That means 320 circles.

You must be in the correct circle to get hurt
- 1 bomb. so your chances are 1 in 320.
- 2 bombs, then 1 in 160,
- 3 bombs then 1 in 106.

Now you must be there at the right time. How long does it take to walk 100m. At an avg pace lets say it takes one minute to walk that far. Best window for bomb is working hours, no point setting a bomb to go off in the middle of the night. So lets say working hours 9am - 9 pm. That is 12 hours or 720 minutes.

Now to be in the right time at the right place you multiply the time with the area so....
- chances of catching 1 bomb are 720 * 320 = 1 in 230,000
- chances of catching 2 bombs are 720 * 160 = 1 in 115,200
- chances of catching 3 bombs are 720 * 106 - 1 in 76,320

That is if you are walking in that 10sqkm for 12 hrs every day. But you do not walk this long, you might walk max 1 hr outdoors a day or even less.

Let us say if there is one bomb blast everyday in mumbai, it will be 7,560 years before you get hit.

The chances are 1 in 2.75 million or slightly under 1 milllion for three bombs a day, everyday.

So my dear amish you can see why nine times is really not enough 🙂

Intelligence Network is useful when rouge elements are within your country, or you have intelligence gathering from the source country.

These terrorists attacks are not planned in this country, nor do we have 'effective; intelligence gathering sources in pak.

We have open borders, its like ; come in fuk us as you want & leave when you want.

because innocent are easy target & mp's are well protected

anm really sorry for ppl in mumbai again !!

ankurs the point of intelligence network is to gather intel from aboard and from within too ,that is why we have IB and RAW that is their only work , which sucks btw cause we have 0 intelligence network , we don;t have the resources , the will power , the capabilities, to have it, and that is why we keep getting bombed by a 3rd rate country their stooges so often.

@blr_p - thanks for the calculations!

Let us pass this to Rahul Gandhi, he will put that in press statement too.

"We can stop 99% of attacks but not 1%. And government protects you 27,49,999 times, it is just your bad luck if you are victim of the blast!"

Btw my maths abt 99% says. Average 5 blasts a year in country. So government shud have stopped 495 blasts a year.

You can stop a blast only if you have caught the terrorist who planned it. Now assuming atleast 5 terrorists per blast. Government shud have caught 2475 terrorists per year. Let us say, 75% manage to escape. So 619 terrorists should have been caught last year.

So where are they? Will Rahul Gandhi clarify?

And if he says that only 150-200 were caught (which is also too high i suppose), then that means their TERRORIST CATCH PERCENTAGE is way too low. So how can he say that government is stopping 99% of terrorists?

----------

And I also dont think that terrorists can plan 500 blasts a year. Full 99% statement is FLAWED and clearly statement of person who has no idea what he is saying.

"Terrorists had the advantage of surprise" - Manmohan Singh

"India is better than Pakistan where blasts take place every day, every week.” - Digvijay Singh

"Maharashtra crime rate has increased in the last 10 years. Examine from where the people perpetrating the crimes come from. We have blamed police and intelligence enough in all these years, now it is time to check on the migrants." - Raj Thackeray

"We will stop 99 per cent of the attacks. But one per cent of attacks might get through and that is what I am saying." - Rahul Gandhi

"Not an intelligence failure' - P Chidambaram

Mumbai blasts: 5 most stupid things our politicians said - DNA

A**H**** :mad (2):

I got trolled by Indian newspapers. The interrogation report has cleared that it indeed is 13/7/1987

I think we need to post it on Manmohan Singh wall. More people would view this and know the reality