Bomb Blast in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 113,404
I am very sad to find that the terrorists have attacked India again and killed many people at Mumbai last night, 26 Nov 2008 . This is a second huge attack on Mumbai with mass destructive bombs and AK47 Guns .it appears that Terrorists have aimed at citizens of UK and US and captured many people at a Star Hotel . Many innocent people had bad endings to their lives 🙁How can we stop terrorism - this has been struggling our minds for the last few decades . why the whole world is under the attacks? what do terrorists achieveI cannot write more words here - my heart has broken again ...

How to stop terrorism?!Stop corruption. These terrorist enter city/states just by handing over mere 100Rs note. Government shud officially declare NO CORRUPTION day per week/month, where everyone has to compulsorily work honestly. Tell corrupt people to take one day timeout for country and your child's future.I know it sounds hilarious but its just first step.Btw I think we all heard here heard the blast in parle. At first we thought it was some firecracker, but it was good big sound. It mostly seems to be the blast one.

to stop terrorism first we need a strong govt congress-useless,they r more worried about votes than human lives especially shivraj patil.regional parties like dmk,aiadmk,modi-bjp etc will do a better job of protecting this country then what congress is doing.only when govt acts strong can terroist attacks be prevented(not stopped but prevented) like in u.s,israel,britain etc, even though they have had terrorist attack they have taken strong steps to prevent it.until and unless our govt takes serious steps more and more people will be dying in this country and we will be writing this and mourning for the lost lifes of our broothers and sisters.

to stop terrorism, STOP ARABIZATION of muslims. these fu@kin rag heads now think there real brothers are muslims living in the middle-east and indians are second to them.one moron called up india tv and stated his demands. 1) free hyderabad from india. 2) free all mujjhahidins fron indian jail.

Free hyderabad?!! What logicless demands. First its never going to happen. Second even technically, how can one free something which is right at center of India? It will always be bound by India.

And if that is done (freeing hyderabad, which i know aint possible), then that city will become the headquarters for all such morons from each corner of the country to carry out there devil activities.Besides, if these dickheads were targetting the americans and brits, then they should had done that in their respective country.Besides the loss of life's the tourism season had just begun, which generally continues next 6 months. Now that is going to hit hard as foreign tourists wont show up for the time being.These morons should be tortured or something really !:madness::madness::madness: 😡😡😡

Its all happening because the government is crippled.. They should shoot the terrorists as soon as they are captured after the interrogation by the police.. :madness: Bring on the tough laws like POTA again..

Its all happening because the government is crippled.. They should shoot the terrorists as soon as they are captured after the interrogation by the police.. :madness: Bring on the tough laws like POTA again..
and let freedoms die.bringing POTA would lead to more police state.IN india police misuse laws.
those who give freedom for security neither deserve freedom nor security.

rather than asking fundamental rights bieng absolute and right to bear amrs so that when people are armed the terrorists would have second thoughts you are advocating tryanny.
:madness:

this is the fault of the coast guard,the terrorists came from karachi from boat and our military didn't see this!!.
come on.

all i would say is that if we had fundamental rights to keep and bear arms and the people would have been armed,those damm terrorsits would never had done this.for all POTA supporters"those who give liberty for security neither deserve liberty nor security".

right, u can go fight them. i cant but does not mean i am coward but its just that its beyond common man's capacity/willingness.

Probably these terrorists should be executed in islamic way! Lynch them in public:evil:! But the catch point is they are not afraid of dying😱! You know what Mo' has promised them? If you win the war, war booty (including females who are gonna be your SEX SLAVE:evil🙂 is yours and if you die you'll get Jannat-ul-firdaus (Highest level of jannat only for martyrs! See how cunning that ****er was!) So these terrorist are not afraid of dying as some psycho god has made Heaven for these terrorists where they will **** all the virging girls (Believe me this is wirtten in Koran😕)

@warthogzeitgeist and loose change kind of scenarios don't apply to india. india is a NOT police state. it's a welfare state. privacy is our utmost concern and we all know how sensitive indians really are.with terrorist bombs going off every other week, im concerned more about safety than the police tapping my phone which again is an impossible task looking at our mass population. there are hundreds of terrorist sleeper cells operating in this country while our politicians continue to ignore them for a few minority votes while our intellectual hindu crowd acts even more intellectual and votes in the congress regardless of the samajvadi party and the muslim league affair with fundamental separatist muslims. yes, it happens only in india.