Bomb Blast in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter rachit_1804
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 21,309
@ Saurav.....

I think we will give u the I & B Ministry!! U r always ready with lots of news articles to keep updated.

hehe. yeah. i went through it. fun. 😉

i just post updates to keep people updated who are not infront of the TV or in the office or on the move. 😀

btw, new updates :

IM says it carried out Delhi blast, 5 detained - India News - IBNLive

Delhi HC blast: After HuJI, now 'Chotoo' of IM claims responsibility

i guess this is the new tactics of the terror groups to confuse the department which is probing the blast.

----------

Twitter

news.outlookindia.com | HC Blast: Now Indian Mujahideen Claims Responsibility

These people are just making mockery of our lame intelligence & defence system.

only if these departments were not politicized for the vote bank, things would have been different today.

i was at india gate at night when the last blast took place in morning or afternoon a couple of month ago............they were not letting ppl eating even chuski and kulfi and all.........they were trying to show that how much they care and secure that area AFTER THE BLAST.......and after just a few months later .......it happens again. wat a bunch of asses.:sad (2):

Investigators Assess Threat of Bombing Tied to 9/11

Counterterrorism officials on Thursday were assessing a new report of a threat of an attack in New York City or Washington using a car or truck bomb, timed to the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, according to several officials briefed on the matter.

In a statement, a spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security, Matt Chandler, called the threat “specific, credible, but unconfirmed.” Another official said American intelligence agencies were urgently pursuing leads overseas in an effort to gauge the seriousness of the threat.

“It’s in the early stages, and a lot of vetting is being done in other places,” the official said.

----------

I just came to know that 1 of our Project Manager's Mom died in that blast and her father is seriously injured....Till date the people died in terror attack i hardly knew ...but this time i knew some 1 who died in a terror attack..its hurting...just thinking it could happen to any 1 of us any day ..any time..over here in india...

i wonder if all the steps that they are now taking were taken a few months ago when the low intensity blast outside the HC took place, would this blast still have happened? or would it have been so easy to plant another bomb and get away? reality is that human life is very cheap in India and we are reactive rather than proactive when it comes to remedial measures against any problem.

all this happens only in india because here terrorists are preserved in jails as if there are no witness, an innocent is jailed by his envy, criminals are left easily by some formalities .... why would not they attack us if our system says welcome to terror attacks .. not blaiming any one !

hell look at the situation. We discuss bomb blasts on a thread which has a date on it for identification as to which particular blast that happened at the exact same location using the exact same devices. The goddamn administration is not even sorry for the apathy.

yeah as some body tweeted about the need for the media to go after each blast and interview the administration/politicians..they should just replay the interviews taken on the previous blast coz they say the same thing after each blast to be fair to the administration in a huge country like india, its not easy for them to secure every place..but i wonder why in developed countries such incidents are much rare and are prevented from occurring on a regular basis.

hell look at the situation. We discuss bomb blasts on a thread which has a date on it for identification as to which particular blast that happened at the exact same location using the exact same devices. The goddamn administration is not even sorry for the apathy.

I said this on that day itself - we have to keep track of attacks by means of City & Date on which it occured!

@ ajju.....

Thats what i was trying to explain to blr_p in the other thread "Why Sonia Gandhi cudnt......". He was talking of damn probabilities! How pathetic! A person is no more, isnt that a big enough issue?

@ Xaypatil.....

Yes and just go back a few pages, to read what kind of punishment i recommend to terrorists......