• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 1,908

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
https://youtube.com/watch?v=FyDLkB6A_TY&feature=inp-fb-yi1

Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn are back to breaking vehicles again with new comedy Bol Bachchan 🙂

- - - Updated - - -

This is suppose to be remake of classic film "Golmaal", so after using name of film several times, they have finally decided to take story of that film.

I always love Rohit Shetty movies and I'm sure that this one won't fail to disappoint me either.

to me golmaal 3 didnt make any freaking sense.

- - - Updated - - -

didn't see earlier one completely

this one made no sense.

to me golmaal 3 didnt make any freaking sense.

Oh, these movies are/were supposed to make sense ? 🤔

Rohit Shetty's movies are very light and many times a good watch.Atleast he tries something better rather than most of directors who copy paste South/Hollywood movies. And if these directors try to create on their own, movies like "Agent Vinod" will be result 🙂

Oh, these movies are/were supposed to make sense ? 🤔
When a Jeep enters bus from front wind shield glass and pass through bus breaking all glasses, what sense can we expect from such movies 😀

well i enjoyed singham. it had a decent story line and was pretty watchable.

Golmaal 3 did disappoint me, but still i do like Rohit Shetty's films. Hope this one delivers the goods.

he does make decent comedies.. Golmaal series was funny..!Prem Chopra:Kahan raja bhoj, kahan gangu teli?Mithun: woh log kahan hai; mujhe nahi malum.Mithun: aap mere pyaar ki tauheen kar rahe hai?Prem: arre hum tumhari bhi tauheen kar rahe hai.FUNNY. period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DwZgUhX2sc&feature=inp-tw-yi1so for this movie, he came out of the egg. is there anything from his glorious past that he has not ruined yet already?

hmm. i suppose. 😀 maybe in the near future he would be re-doing this scene in one of the new movies for his beloved son. 😕 i am sure though that some or the other actor has done a similar scene.

Watched Bol Bachchan yesterday. Nice movie, but not as a good as Rohit Shetty's films generally are. The Golmaal series is really good and Singham was fabulous, but this one was just good. Nothing extra-ordinary, but certainly enjoyable for a one time view.I have mixed reactions on the movie, I liked it but I'm disappointed probably because I had very high expectations from Rohit Shetty!