Bol Bachchan

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
https://youtube.com/watch?v=FyDLkB6A_TY&feature=inp-fb-yi1

Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn are back to breaking vehicles again with new comedy Bol Bachchan :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is suppose to be remake of classic film "Golmaal", so after using name of film several times, they have finally decided to take story of that film.

I always love Rohit Shetty movies and I'm sure that this one won't fail to disappoint me either.

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
to me golmaal 3 didnt make any freaking sense.

- - - Updated - - -

didn't see earlier one completely

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
this one made no sense.

to me golmaal 3 didnt make any freaking sense.

Oh, these movies are/were supposed to make sense ? :unsure:

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
Rohit Shetty's movies are very light and many times a good watch.Atleast he tries something better rather than most of directors who copy paste South/Hollywood movies. And if these directors try to create on their own, movies like "Agent Vinod" will be result :)

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
Oh, these movies are/were supposed to make sense ? :unsure:
When a Jeep enters bus from front wind shield glass and pass through bus breaking all glasses, what sense can we expect from such movies :D

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
Golmaal 3 did disappoint me, but still i do like Rohit Shetty's films. Hope this one delivers the goods.

delhiboy1000

Regular
ISP
isp
he does make decent comedies.. Golmaal series was funny..!Prem Chopra:Kahan raja bhoj, kahan gangu teli?Mithun: woh log kahan hai; mujhe nahi malum.Mithun: aap mere pyaar ki tauheen kar rahe hai?Prem: arre hum tumhari bhi tauheen kar rahe hai.FUNNY. period.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DwZgUhX2sc&feature=inp-tw-yi1so for this movie, he came out of the egg. is there anything from his glorious past that he has not ruined yet already?

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
hmm. i suppose. :D maybe in the near future he would be re-doing this scene in one of the new movies for his beloved son. :confused: i am sure though that some or the other actor has done a similar scene.

Watched Bol Bachchan yesterday. Nice movie, but not as a good as Rohit Shetty's films generally are. The Golmaal series is really good and Singham was fabulous, but this one was just good. Nothing extra-ordinary, but certainly enjoyable for a one time view.I have mixed reactions on the movie, I liked it but I'm disappointed probably because I had very high expectations from Rohit Shetty!