• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 5,063

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
Pre-booked tomorrow's show, Eagerly waiting to watch it.Anyone else going to watch it tomorrow?

Its a remake of the Malayalam film. Heard its an ok film.do post the review once you view it!

The Original Malayalam movie was average.
Its Tamil version sucked.

Bollywood is surviving on remakes.

i do have tickets booked for the 11:30 PM show for tonight. Let's see if I get time to check it or would have to give the tickets to friends.

I will catch the evening show today if i get half day off from work.

People are going all crazy for this. The multiplex near my home has the film releasing tomorrow and people are pissed about it 😀On a side note, the crowd demanding the show to be released today was bigger than the one I saw holding candles and protesting a few days back

Bodyguard has 16 shows at Fame South City @ Kolkata.

I watched the movie.

Super bore. Made no sense at all. Was confused throughout. The action scenes were funny, the comedy seemed to be forced and the emotional scenes turned out to be hilarious!

The director thought that any action movie involving Salman Khan would turn out to be Wanted or Dabanng. Sadly, movie doesn't match any of those movies. :O

Senseless! =/

But the movie will create a good amount of return just because of Eid festival.

suggestion : take your sleep mask along. trust me, you will exit the movie hall a sane person.

:lol:i wasn't able to tolerate bodyguard even till the intermission but i still watched it full. just to see more of the bad direction!

that's what i am getting on twitter too. 😕

----------

it could only mean one thing sallu dies! 😀

that's what i am getting on twitter too. 😕

----------

it could only mean one thing sallu dies! 😀

No. 😛
Watch the movie (Get bored for like 2 and a half hours) and see the climax. 😛