bod test!

• Thread starter Thread starter iChaitanya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,283
bod stands for "bandwidth on demand". Suppose u want to do videoconf on ur connection. Since it is very hard on 256kbps, u can apply use bod and get a speed of 1Mbps. After your work is over u can cancel the service and pay only for the time when bod was activated.

Originally posted by Raptor@Dec 23 2005, 12:03 PM
bod stands for "bandwidth on demand". Suppose u want to do videoconf on ur connection. Since it is very hard on 256kbps, u can apply use bod and get a speed of 1Mbps. After your work is over u can cancel the service and pay only for the time when bod was activated.
[snapback]36938[/snapback]
[/quote]

u forgot to mention DONT CLIK THAT LINK OR U WILL BE BILLED +20k
rather no one knows, has anyone used those services wats the rates :S
DOES IT EVEN WORK ?

well it does not work now BSNL has big plans but not much oil to ge it doneIt was there from Ferauary 05 dont know when they will start this one

hmmm.. clicking that link seems a risky job!! i ain't going to try anything like. how will a n00b like me know bod stands for "bandwidth on demand"? ha ha!thanks for telling me about this!and yes i also can see some text written there below the bod links (data1 portal) but they arent links.they r as followos:1 Video Streaming for test 2 Streaming Video on Demand Service 3 bod test 4 bod test2 5 coa test 6 Speed 256 Kbps 7 10M well what dows this "coa" and "10M" mean?does it mean 10Mbps??? i dont think there's any chance bsnl providing 10Mbps!thank u 🙂

i donno wat 10M is ,cos data1 max is 8Mbps and i guess coa test is not Coagglutination (COA) test for the rapid diagnosis of cryptococcal meningitis🙂)

I remember the time when the Vod (Video on Demand) service was working.This was at the time when initially, they had given unlimited usage for 3 months.We guys wen't beserk.The VoD let us download at 2 MBps - which we used for only a while, before some idiot spread rumours that we'd be charged for it.Well, no such thing happened, and then later BSNL disabled the service.But 2 MBPS is freakingly sweet 😀Those were the days !