Bob Woolmer Dead?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,049
I still don't like this new format of world cup schedule ..ICC is copying from FIFA....Look one upset can just throw a good team out of the cup....Pakistan Lost to Ireland ...big upset...happens in the game of cricket...that doesn't mean Ireland is more talented ..its just that they played better on that very day...Pakistan's loss to West Indies was always predicted....you know home advantage ...I did put my money on those Caribbeansbut I do like these underdog teams...more they r ...higher the chance Gibbs will hit 6 sixs again!!

India lost to Bangladesh...even the 257 run victory over Bermuda hasn't brought me out of that shock!!! 😱 :wacko:

CNN IBN now reports that the Jamaican police are treating the death as suspicious

Aloo Bhai retiring I feel like crying for him 🙁 😛 He is the real culprit IMO

There are reports that he may have been strangled since he has marks on his neck.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Mar 19 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]83775[/snapback]
cnn ibn says so. now what would be going through greg chappel's mind?[/b]

Sorry! It is true West Bengal reacted absurdly to the demotion & noninclusion of their idol in a couple of outings...but, Murder by Indians ? It is unthinkable (& repulsive) for me...With due regards to the writer....Sorry! this type of fear is being aired in this tech forum..

yeah. i was not even talking about indian cricket fans. they might break a few windows or throw a few stones.

i was more talking about the backend network of betting. but i think india is going to win today. why?

but then i could be totally wrong.