• Views: Views 4,895
Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
cnn ibn says so. now what would be going through greg chappel's mind?

B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Yep. just saw on news! Regarding chappel......hmmmmmmmmmmhe must rush himself to hospital as well.......jkSad News

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
duh. this is become a mess.is cricket even a game anymore? business. with hitmans now joining the trade?

K

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
BSNL Dataone Home 500 @ 256kbps
what do you mean by dead ?? is he killed ?? or just that he will die when he returns to pakistan??EDIT: Ohh noo just got the news ...this is shocking!!..

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
it was pretty shocking to me too. the question is. is it natural... or not.

L

leomax

FraudBand
ISP
Tata
Indeed,that was a shocking news..

G

GSV13

Special Member
ISP
Triband 2mbps
They have found blood stain in his room and also shortly after this Allu (Inzamam) announced his retirement from 1day cricket. Zee News is saying something fishy???This world cup is already in jitters. Now I don't like this cricket anymore it is more sort of pressure of winning rather than Healthy play.

W

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
Vomit on the walls, bleeding from the nose. Sign of being poisoned ?

C

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
RIP Bob Woolmer.BTW - Inzimam has retired from ODI Cricket and will play his last game against Zimbabwe.

B

blr_p

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256k ultd
If it's foul play, Who would want to coach the Pak team again :)No salary would make up for the ultimate price.So does it make any sense to poision him ?Regardless of his death, the committee that selected & managed the Pak team will have to go, how else to explain the beating of a professional team by one that plays on the weekends.The details are just that...sketchy, how many diabetics do you know of that just keel over & die ?...that too a former sportsman.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
he was born in india in kanpur i heard. he played for england and south africa later i think. was known to be one of the best coaches around. huge loss for cricket as a game.

W

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
Offtopic:Ever since India's WC campaign started there have been no powercuts in my locality. Earlier it was 2 to 3 power cuts a day. Now there is none. The world cup is giving me something atleast.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
looking at the indian performance, the power cuts could be back from tomorrow.

B

blr_p

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256k ultd
Ha!..exactly.sooner if India don't get to the Super 8.What's the consensus here about that ?As a non-followr of cricket, i've got sucked into the buzz lately.