woa..! Well ...is that an bmw logo on the gear stick and on the back of the car..?! its different form the usual bmw logo.!!

Though a bit late, it is a good move by BMW to enter into the use car market.I wasn't aware of MBIL and Audi having a presence in the used car market. By BMW service packages, are they BMW secure or different ?In other cities they should do well, not so sure in bangalore. Whenever i've inquired for used-car prices they're very expensive and it makes more sense to save up a little more and go for a brand new one, road tax ofcourse is to blame for this.

TVS, BMW tie-up to tap technology, market access

MUMBAI/CHENNAI | Mon Apr 8, 2013 5:09pm IST

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans;](Reuters) - TVS Motor Co Ltd(TVSM.NS[/color]) and BMW AG's(BMWG.DE) motorcycle division announced a deal on Monday to jointly develop bikes that will give the Indian automaker access to BMW technology as it looks to stem its falling market share.
The long-awaited deal should help TVS revamp a dated product pipeline at the company, which has struggled to compete with a recent ramp-up in activity from Honda Motor Co (7267.T) and Yamaha Motor Co (7272.T) and could also help BMW gain a foothold in the world's second-largest bike market.
"We intend to leverage each other's strengths to deliver a new series of products offering cutting-edge technology for our customers," TVS Chairman Venu Srinivasan said, adding that the products would be released in 2015.
Continued: http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/04/08/tvs-motor-bmw-idINDEE93706O20130408

BWM will do fine as long as they assemble CKDs and sell them but I think it is a still a huge mistake to go with TVS

My first Uber ride was in a BMW. Paid around 850 rupees from CP to home at around midnight. First and last.

When I had been to UK first time, my friend had booked cab from Airport, and it was... Mercedes! A "silver coloured Merc" as driver referred to it. It was automatic gear car, with all advance display dashboard.
Later while in UK, I travelled in some other good brand cars which were used as cabs, like Jaguar, Toyota Corolla as well.
But never travelled in Audi or BMW so far.