• Thread starter Thread starter psr_912012
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,470
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Broadnet
the people at reliance communications are nothing but cheats and full of lies. for the past 3 months i have been having some or the other problem which is promised to be resolved bythe end of the week but sadly nothing happens and all i get is a sad, very sad internet experience.Mine is the thunder 699 plan which gives me 2 mbps speed, i get the promised speed but here is a list of problems which haunt me day and night:1. High ping, while playing games like counter strike and DOTA i get ping as high as 232 which is pretty fucked up as my connection is a 2mbps one!!2. DNS problem, the DNS at reliance broadnet seems to have a mind of its own and if its mood is right it will work else, it will not. The connection connects for 30-40 seconds and then the DNS becomes unresponsive for 5 minutes.3. Slow speed, specially during 10am-8pm which are the peak usage hours you don't get the promised speed.All these problems have been put up by me; Complaint No. 203130704, 203336868 in the past but to no avail as i'm assured that by this week the problem will be as so on and so forth. I am fed up with these false promises.I hope that those incharge at reliance communication take a note of this as Reliance with its unlimited data plans can quickly and easily dominate the INdian Broadband scenario, but sadly due to their lack of foresight and inefficiency all the good that this plan is, is going to waste.Regards, Pranjal Singh Subscriber ID - 283267313252 Mob No. - 9675888257 Location - Aashiana Colony, Lucknow.

Why don't you just change the DNS? That should solve your second problem? And how much does the speed go down during peak hours?

its a simple math , advertise something impossible and if they get customers of 100 million connection with an advance of 2000 per connection its 20 thousond crore dude(close to coal, 2g).. so you can imagine the level of fraud is going on here.
its 2 hours passed after switching my computer, now broadband is started working, i dont know how long it will last,

You are testing it to a server which is 2000miles away lol. And did you follow what other members suggested?

here is the new stat at 12.34am, things are getting improved, no disconnection after 7pm, i was suffering disconnection problem for last 3 4 months, called many times to reliance call centre and no action from their side, after i posted my problem here its solved in no time 😛leasantry:

i think reliance team is workding hard to solve the issue, even at 7pm its really awesome

Current ADSL Line State

ADSL Mode Setup Auto Sync-Up
Annex Type Setup A/I/J/L/M
Current ADSL Mode ADSL2 PLUS
Current Annex State ANNEX_A

Downstream Rate 4096
Upstream Rate 861
Latency Type Interleaved
Line Coding trellis on
SNR Margin US/DS 8.0 / 31.2
Line Attenuation US/DS 4.4 / 12.0
Power US/DS 6.3 / 16.3
Attainable Down Speed 21768

it seems i was correct 🙂 - as per this article
2013 India Internet outlook
At about 150 million Internet users, India now has 3rd largest Internet population in the world after China (at 575m) and the US (at 275m). At 150 million total Internet users, the Internet penetration in India remains at 12 per cent vs. 43 per cent in China and 80 per cent in the US. However, the low penetration means that India presents unmatchable growth opportunity for the Internet sector in coming years. In our view, India will likely see golden period of the Internet sector between 2013 to 2018 with incredible growth opportunity and secular growth adoption for E-Commerce, Internet advertising, social media, search, online content, and services relating to E-Commerce and Internet advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.