Blog Help Needed

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,738

mayank1200

ISP
airtel
i want that my photo shud b there wid every new post i make in my blog...like i post in the forum...my photo is there....jus like tatpls help2ndly how can i see how many ppl hv visited my blog?

Add HTML code everytime you post...What blog service are ya using? wordpress comes with inbuilt counters....

i using blogger.com....i need help with counters.also do i need to publish my blog again when i make a new post? i m new 2 this blog thing 🙂

you can get Links of free counter providers thru net search .just use "free counter" blogspot as the key words .when we make a new post , we just click on publish it .If we edit a previous post , we have to publish it again .If we change settings ( add Links / change Template etc )then we have to publish it again . some times we may justrepublish the index depending on the requirement .

I think WordPress is better than Blogger.com and it was simpler for me. Anyways, GOOGLE is the place where you can find all the answers to your questions, I had problems adding counters when I used to blog on blogger.com but having a photo of yours is simple, just add some HTML code to your post.

how can i post a pic in my blog on blogger.com....ya there is a link for attachment of image...bt it most of the time shows "page cannot b displayed"....any other way?