• Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,164

honey01

Regular
ISP
Airtel
zvl8c4l.jpg

Jaimie Alexander To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Blindspot’ | Deadline

Jaimie Alexander (Thor), one of the most heavily pursued leading ladies this broadcasting pilot season, has signed on as the female lead in NBC pilot Blindspot, from Warner Bros. TV and Greg Berlanti Prods. The pilot, written by Martin Gero and directed by Mark Pellington, centers on Jane Doe (Alexander), a beautiful woman who finds herself at the center of an investigation after climbing out of a duffel bag in the middle of Times Square in New York City with her memory wiped and no clue as to what the extensive tattoos on her body mean. The FBI begin to follow the road map on her body to reveal a larger conspiracy while bringing her closer to discovering the truth about her identity.

I like Jaimie Alexander and I like Sullivan Stapleton. I saw the pilot a few days back and wasn't impressed, But, it wasn't boring.

NBC's just trying to recycle "The Blacklist." It's a mix of Jane Bourne and "Prison Break."

Nope Nope Nope. This is turning out to be a variant of The Blacklist. Except that in Blacklist, we have a guy who intentionally goes to the police and give them clues to solve to catch criminals. In Blindspot, the girl has little idea of her own identity and the tattoos on her body are giving clues to the police. In both the shows, there is a liaison cop/agent and both of them are horrible actors.

sigh. for a brilliant killing machine... the guy was terrible at killing people with a gun. lame show.

I watched the leaked pilot a couple of months ago and wasn't impressed. The contrivance in the premise is more problematic than what it's worth.

I might watch this show only if it's on cable and Jaimie Alexander is naked all the time so Sullivan Stapleton can instantly access her tattoos and the humanity can be saved.

lol. the latest episode adds a theory that she might be his long lost sister. so they might not be planning to go there.

A few observations from what I remember of the pilot. There's a duffel bag in Times Square. And a tag on it says "Call the FBI." I'd think people would do that in any case when they see a suspicious bag. It's like how in Indian movies, a bottle of poison will be labeled "poison." Are people so dense?

Then, Jaimie Alexander unzips the bag from the inside and slithers out. Which bad has a zipper on the inside? May be, it's a custom bag.

The name of an FBI officer is tattoed on her back. Then, they show him break a hostage situation to say that he's badass. Instead of just calling him, they immediately send an helicopter to fetch him.

In addition, the Jane Doe has amnesia but she suddenly speaks Cantonese and "knows Kungfu." I guess they will reveal her different skill sets as and when it suits the story.

By the way, why would someone have tattoos of so many future crimes. Like all criminals plan that far ahead. In any case, they will change their plans when they come to know about this tattooed woman.

Like I said, the premise is more problematic than what it's worth.

No new episode of Blindspot today as NBC replaced it with some game telecast at the last moment. Addic7ed guys must be feeling a sigh of relief.