Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Blade Runner 2049.webp

Ridley Scott Ready To Direct New Version Of Seminal Sci-Fi Film ‘Blade Runner’ – Deadline.com

After revisiting his classic Alien with the upcoming 3D Fox film Prometheus, Ridley Scott is committing to direct and produce a film that advances his other seminal and groundbreaking science fiction film. Scott has signed on to direct and produce a new installment of Blade Runner. He’ll make the film with Alcon Entertainment, producing with Alcon partners Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove. This would be the most high profile project for Alcon since The Blind Side. They got control of the franchise earlier this year, but it's a whole different ballgame with Scott at the helm.

Last edited:
Blade Runner Sequel: Harrison Ford to Return, Denis Villeneuve will Direct | Variety

“Prisoners” director Denis Villeneuve is in negotiations to direct Harrison Ford in the “Blade Runner” sequel for Alcon Entertainment.

Ridley Scott will produce the sci-fi thriller alongside Alcon’s Andrew Kosove and Broderick Johnson.

I tried my best to watch the original. Could not. They say that the movie becomes clear when you watch it multiple times. I do not know I would want to go there.

'Blade Runner' Sequel Has a Title, Release Date

If you’re a fan of sci-fi, Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling, or ’80s nostalgia (that covers just about everyone, right?), it’s time to mark your calendars: the Blade Runner sequel is scheduled to arrive in theaters exactly one year from today, on Oct. 6, 2017. As if that wasn’t enough news, Warner Bros. also revealed the official title of the follow-up to Ridley Scott’s 1982 dystopian classic: Blade Runner 2049.

I have never managed to finish this movie. Have tried several times.