Blackberry touch launched for 29990

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,810
And people will buy this?

i know some folks who own both blackberry and iPhones. they would love these new BB models simply because of the improvements in the hardware specifications.

if you have not used a blackberry you would not know how good it works for people who are used to it. they can type on it faster than i can type using swype or any other software keyboard on my android phone.

typing on a hardware qwerty keyboard is faster than typing on a touch screen qwerty keyboard, i believe. 😀i type faster on the hardware keyboard on Galaxy 551. 😉

if you have not used a blackberry you would not know how good it works for people who are used to it.

they can type on it faster than i can type using swype or any other software keyboard on my android phone.

29,999 to type faster 🙂

Micromax will also do the same 🙁 (I know that BB fans will slay me now)

If Qwerty keyboard was all to BB mobiles, then we even have Qwerty mobiles under 1k

BB has its own share of fans, just like the iPhone or the Androids. It is another thing that these are not fanatics like in the other two cases. I don't like the BBs for their lack of extensive multimedia support, but they are excellent at what they do.

Blackberry comes with a surety that it will perform how grave the circumstances are(speaking from a personal experience).

No real BB fan over here, otherwise would have pointed long ago that the thread title has a typo.