• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,423

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
RIM introduces the BlackBerry Curve 9320 - A Stylish, New Smartphone for the Socially-Connected

It features a dedicated BBM™ key, bringing the power of RIM’s popular mobile social network up in an instant, as well as the best keyboard in its class for quick and easy typing. It includes a built-in FM radio, allowing users to tune into their favorite local stations, and listening to the FM radio does not require a data plan or use data services. Designed to allow both 3G connectivity and long battery life, customers can get up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 30 hours of FM radio listening or music playback with headphones.

The BlackBerry Curve 9320 comes with the new BlackBerry® 7.1 OS, which supports features such as Mobile Hotspot and Wi-Fi® calling where available.

So, basically same as 9220 but with 3G & a better camera... Guess will be priced around 13-14k.

Yes, the Curve 9320 and 9220 looks exactly the same.Curve 9320 has a faster processor 806 Mhz, 3G, BlackBerry OS 7.1 and some extra battery backup....and yeah, a bit better camera (3.2 mpx) compared to 9220A friend of mine just purchased Curve 9320 for 14k

9320 is a very entry level BlackBerry phone, but it looks cool, music playback is okish and really not bad.College going folks are loving this mobile phone.

Its the launch price, should be around 14-15 in market, but yeah , its pricey

I told you, my friend purchased it at 14k actual price should be 15-16kHe gave the shop his old nearly not working 5800 Xpress Music and got the discount.

if we consider the feature its costly .. but just BB take make its worth it specially for BBM ... there are many who are crazy for it ...i think whats app did decent jobs for me