Bitter Experience While Shifting Residence.

Ankur85

I recently shifted from dwarka to indirapuram and had requested for shifting of my connection on 1/1/2012. To my horror they CC executive told me that their "maximum" response time for "Inter-City" shifting is 30 days!!!!I requested them to shift it by 6/7th January as i would have shifted by then.....Today on 11th Jan i am still without a connection and i have been promised that the connection would be done tomorrow.......after calling them almost daily and getting reminded of 30 days time limit...Funnily, every other product i use like chimney,water-purifier,Tata-Sky etc got installed to my new house in 48 hours of my my making a complaint...Not only this no relaxation was made with their mandatory Address proof requirement.......which i had to get it done from a cyber-cafe....as my complaint couldn't be processed before that...I told them that i was extremely busy with all the work related to shifting to a new city....but to no avail.....I would suggest anyone who moves to a new city should get his existing connection de-activated before sifting

Ankur85

This is unbelievable considering that we are in 2012 and not 1962..........simply awful

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Television 12
IBF Movies 0
Sushubh Movies 1
Sushubh Movies 0
Sushubh Movies 0