• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,176

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
They fucked up my credit card payment. StanChart says they have not received the money. Yes Bank shows money has been deducted. BillDesk website appears to be like it was made back in the 90s.

Silly question, but have you tried calling/emailing them?

BillDesk - All Your Payments. Single Location.

just did. the lady on the other side cut the call three times before i even got a chance to say hello. on fourth attempt i did not wait for her and directly said is this customer support. anyhow. she confirmed that the payment was processed successfully and i would need to wait for 2 days for it to appear on the other side. stanchart is so slow with their backend updates, i would only get proper confirmation in 5 days. sigh.

looking at their recent tweets, a lot of people seem to be facing payment related issues this month. i have been paying for my stanchart card through yes bank account using billdesk for years now... this month was the first time i faced an issue. i hope they fix this mess because i really hate to be late in making my cc payments! i guess i would keep some extra buffer next month 😱

would really hate to go back to dropping a cheque in stanchart Dropbox. switching to a stupid yes bank credit card would be a better choice.