Bill On email and snail mail.

• Thread starter Thread starter DrSRQ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,464
ISP
Suddenlink Communications
Hello guys, few months ago airtel asked me If I wanted to switch to email only bill? (They were giving 50 free calls for 3 months for this). I wanted to know if it's possible to get both snail mail bill and copy of it on email? If yes what is the procedure? I guess I need to send some sms! Please help.Thanks

contact the customer care! or if you have online login id for airtel.in, then login there and in "bill guide" right hand side there would be a tab where you can specify your billing prefernce! 🙂

I dont think they provide both email as well as paper mail service simultaneously to a subscriber. I had enquired about the same in Jan 2008, and was informed it isnt possible. Only one can be opted, either the email service or the other. U can opt for snail mail service, but can also download (manually) the latest bill in pdf format from the My Airtel portal.

i was on paper bill (till airtel exec.s fooled me!)
earlier at that time, i used to get the paper bill and the ebill thru a sms:
ebill and send it to 121

eg.
Ebill sush@mush.com sep 😀

HI ! Even i was told the same. Opt either for Paper bill or paperless. Can't get both. I wonder why they can't give us both ! Anyhow they have to prepare that PDF for print out. Wat makes them so strict wit that either or choice ?

Why do you need both ?

It's easier to keep record on digital format rather than on paper!

yep, so guys... whoever wants the ebill with full info, just send a sms as i have mentioned earlier. Will take you just 2 mins to do the same and the ebill will be delivered to your email id! 🙂

Just asking, whats use of snail mail?? You can store pdf easily and take printout in case u need to visit with customer care with a copy of that, which dont happen every month, rite?

Just asking, whats use of snail mail?? You can store pdf easily and take printout in case u need to visit with customer care with a copy of that, which dont happen every month, rite?

It works as address proof 🙂 Sometimes they doubt if you have printed urself 😛